You have the Internet and you have Small Business Websites. How do you know what to do? Well, you have Small Business Websites so you have your own blog or forum where you can discuss your product/service, promote it, advertise it, offer reviews of it, and generally talk about the product and service.
If you have a business blog on small business websites then you are going to need to think about what you are going to do next. Here is what you are going to do:
– Find a good host for your small business website. This will not be an issue if you are using a hosting company that is reliable. The more reliable they are the better. Some of the reliable hosts will give you free domain names as well.
– Set up your small business website. Make sure to set up a secure password and don’t forget to add some security to your blog or forum. If you don’t have any way of securing your blog then don’t use a password.
– Add a free domain. Make sure to add a free domain name. A free domain name will be the first thing someone would type in when they search for your product. Also, you can add a free hosting account as well.
– Set up a blog on your small business website. It doesn’t have to be very long or complicated. Just get it set up so people can comment and leave links to the other sites they may be interested in. If you want you can also add a small description to help with the search engines.
– Promote your small business website. Promote it by adding a link to it in your blogs. Promote it on forums.
You see this is just a few steps to get your small business websites running. Don’t try and do this all at once because it will take longer.
Make sure to set up an email address for your customers and your small business website. Make sure to set up a way for your customers to send comments and leave comments. Make sure that your customer has a way to contact you for questions.
Make sure that you are ready to answer all their questions. Most of them want to have the answers right away. This is a great way to show them that you care about them and want to help them out. When they are ready to purchase your product or service, try to make it simple for them.
– Make sure that you are willing to work with them. Most small businesses are not willing to work with their customers. Try to make it simple with your customers and give them a short answer and a little information about the product or service.
– Make sure that you are open to answering questions. This is going to come across in many of your conversations with your customers when you are answering questions about your small business website. Try to make sure that they are interested and ask them about something. Ask them questions that they are able to understand.
– Take advantage of all of the tools available to you on your small business website. Check out things such as Google Map, Google AdSense, Google Analytics, Yahoo Local, and Yelp. Make sure that these tools are working for you. There are some great tools available.
The last one is to make sure that you are using your blog. This is a great tool that many small business owners use on their websites.